Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Loneliness is a good thing to try

Again, a place for me to spill out my feeling
Hopefully I could be getting better after this

Try to keep myself into silence mode
Yet, it seems not work for me

I wish to change myself
But, I failed to make it

Since then, I'd prefer to be alone and silent
I'd like to get away from anything

I'm getting even like loneliness
Loneliness is good at the sometimes

Reality make human beings suffer
It doesn't bring happiness

What you did and thought there's a point there
Is actually do not seemed by the others
It makes you feel unhappy

Tiring of thinking all these stuffs
But, I just can't stop myself from thinking of it

If silence is my nature inner
I'd appreciate it so much as I'd learnt so much now

I wish to be alone sometimes
Do not have to take care of anything
Nobody will care what you did
Except the one loves you the most
That could be interesting for me, perhaps




Loneliness ain't a bad thing right???

Loneliness is good to be tried...

4 comments:

chian nv said...

wakaka
if there's somebody else understand urs
meaning u're not the only one
meaning u're not the lonely one
rite?

yup i'm pretty agree
when v're alone
d others wouldn't need to care about us
but also
v dun need to care about the others
sometimes it is a simple and good feeling of being alone yea?

add oil~

Orange said...

yaa... i know...
but the effort u make doesn't 'seem' to be discovered by others...
the contribution rewarded bad comment..

reality make you doesn't feel good..
it's then pressure attack you again..
:~(

anyway... thank you ya!!!

renly said...

i didn't know u started blogging since so long ago!
Hmm, u feeling lonely? Everything ok with u n ur bf? It's ok to feel lonly at times, but don't feel that way for too long! Cuz u know u have many ppl who love u=)
N btw, when u feel lonely can come talk to me oh..=)

Orange said...

hahaa... as i stated at the latest blog ar... i 'privatize' my blog last time and recently just try to publicize my blog mar... tat's y u don know lor.. hehee

Not to say I'm lonely lar.. Just sth sucks happen over here...and I feel like sometimes if stay lonely might be a good try..haha... unfortunately u dunno read chinese.. otherwise u will know better my life in my blog... hahaa...

It's nth to do with me and my bf lar... we 2 are still good...(but urs one even sweet and romantic!!! =p)

Anyway.. blogging is just a place for me to spill out my bad feeling.. hehee...

Thank you for ur concern ya my dear!!!

Take k always k... Miss ya... *hugz*