Sunday, November 9, 2008

A nausea meaLLLLL

What the hell happen to me this whole day!!!

I used to take 2 meals only during weekend, which the 1st meal is actually breakfast+lunch and another meal is dinner for sure liao lo..

Today's 1st meal I go to pack 1 nasi goreng at the mamak stall downstair of my flat...
Well.. when having this nasi goreng.. I suddenly got a feel like it's so dirty :S .. after tis meal, I feel like wanna vomit+dizzy in this whole day till now!!! I tried to eat some biscuits in chocolate flavor, eat some plums, drink 100plus... All these stuffs are my favorites also don't make me feel better... At night, I only drink milo+biscuits.. Yet....... no changes...

I start thinking what's go wrong.. Will it be my gastric problem again? But I don't feel any pain of my stomach... Or I keep on thinking it's dirty and make me feel nausea... OMG!!! I feel very uncomfortable larr!! Argghhh!!!

Or is this mamak stall got some problem actually? Last time I bought nasilemak ayam from this mamak stall.. Also, it caused me feel almost the same.. But this time I feel very much different and uncomfortable!!! Sure, Sure... Sure this is the main reason!!! I swear.. I swear I will never go da bao anything from this mamak stall again!!!

Today is really bad day for me... Didn't do anything else cause of this!!! MY ASSIGNMENT ar!!! I hate it I hate it I hate it!!! Damn damn damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I will get better by tomorrow..... NO!! should be 'recover'...NO!! MUST RECOVER by tomorrow!! I don't wanna fall into any kind of sick as there're so many assignment gotta complete and it's on due date soon!!! and also... 5 days from now neyney coming again!!! I dont want to show him my sick face and worst thing is... might be 'scolded' by him... =p

Anyway, I will take good care of myself and won't let myself fall into any such circumstances again!! No worries... I'm grew up already... Don't treat me like a little child though I like it.. =p

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take good care! ^^
if got times, pls leave some comments also lar....in my blog as well ;P

Orange said...

ur blog? but u just keep on copy and paste lyrics and not ur life... wat should i comment on ler?? hahaa..
thanks for ur concern!! ;)

Anonymous said...

hi...girl!finally found your link.so happened i saw your facebook status.
take care wei...when is your coming holiday?

Orange said...

i gave u d mar my blog add as u asked me... sure u lost it again1!!! *heartbreak*
hahaa.. im getting better d... i got no hols la girl... final sem getting super busy... haizz.. help me plz...
=(

Anonymous said...

where got!!!Objection! i'm not merely copy and paste the lyrics w/o writing! I did comment also...and i update my blog more frequent than u and not posting lyrics only everytime!

Orange said...

wei!!! cool down lar!!! s'pore is in hot weather recently?? then u shud go genting to cold down urself as genting is the nearest place u can go though it's not cold enuf!!! hahaa...

lolzz... using other's work to reflect ur feel... how can!!! might be fall into the condition of plagiarism!!! kakakaa... =p

Anonymous said...

hehe...i having my final exam too can't help myself so how m i be able to help you my dear?
hehe....morally support to you!
haha...The time you gave me you spoken to me in this way "i think wont active in blogging and will privatize it"so i tot you didn't continues blogging.No eh...at least i tried to search for your blog link as you know i deleted my previous frenster acc so happened your link was in the msg box.
anyways...now i have you in my blog..no worries~ cheers!!!