Friday, November 14, 2008

Boring blog!! =D

Week 6 just passed... Almost half sem already right now!!! Another 8 weeks left for my life in TARC!!! But all the assignments are on due date sooner and sooner.. I can't breath... Life is just so tiring...

Now, I'm supposed meet with Ney d... Well... something goes wrong again with his car.. But at this time, his car is just okay and on the way to my house(KL).. unfortunately..now is the time for all the OL, OB/OM to get to their home and he's now suffering in traffic jam!! (He went Cheras to look for his friend there for repairing his car) While, I'm suffering here and praying hard to meet up with him as earlier as possible..

For sure I miss him lar... But for another reason is that I got my assignment discussion at 830am tomorrow!! I've not come out with anything yet up to now.. Cause yesterday night was preparing for today's presentation and didn't work for other assignments yet.. and I hope he'll be arriving earlier, so I could have my dinner earlier(my mum and his mum cook something for me..kakaa...) and I can do my assignment mar.. As I am hungry+sleepy right now, I hope to fill up my stomach first and start the assignment.. But...dunno when only will he be back here.. =`(

So, while waiting for him to get back here and I got no mood to do my assignment yet also.. Then just fill up my time and don't waste it for bli bla here..hahaa...

My pocket goes dry soon already lar.. When only the stupiak government change its slow motion behavior ar??!!! Already half sem and left only another half sem..why don't credit our balances yet?? haizz.. Hopefully I can get it by next week..Otherwise I have to makan sendiri d.. haha...

Nothing SPECIAL happen to my life these few days.. dunno what should I update in this blog... =/

Hahaa... just get Ney's call.. He reached d!! hhehee... blog again next time!! hahaa.. Bye!! =)

No comments: