Friday, November 21, 2008

The "HERO"...

Few days ago I heard from my friend that there was an accident happened in TARC(the way go into TARC's hostel from the main gate of UTAR)... My friend was actually trying to show us the video, but dunno what happen to her pendrive or maybe another friend's laptop can't get to open the said video which is saved in her pendrive.. So I go back home myself and search it from youtube..

Actually what is that big deal as you all might think accident is always happened from day to day.. I don't mean you all didn't concern about that lar.. It's just that the accident happened in TARC was the consequence of those like to act as so called "hero"...


You will know why I'm saying so after you watch the following video...




The Myvi might be false also lar because he drove quite at the quite middle of the road... But that so called hero just too acting...... PADAM MUKA!!! It's so painful, money wasted for repairing the car... It's so embarrasing as a Tarcian, Malaysian...


So, DON'T EVER TRY TO DO THE SAME THING AS THAT GUY!!!


(p/s: This might be happened for couples of month ago... I know I'm outdated... kekekekk...)

No comments: