Thursday, November 6, 2008

Please support me =p

Yeah...
Congratulation to myself!!!
Cause I get to add in 'Add Ads' of Nuffnang which recommended by XC before...

What is this stuff about?
This is a way to earn money...
As long as you are hardworking for blogging for something interesting...
And attracted many visitors...
You can earn even much money...

I rejected her recommendation before...
Cause of I thought I am lazy and won't update my blog so often..
Plus, not much 'friends' come and visit to my blog...

So, what is the purpose I added this stuff into my blog right now?
Because, I 'privatized' my blog before for few friends only...
But now, I'm trying to publicize it...
Hahaa...

Hopefully you all can visit to my blog frequently...
So only I get to earn my first RM50 from Nuffnang sooner...
Hahaa...



p/s : Please support me... =D

5 comments:

chian nv said...

i like ur cookoo clock very much!!!
I got one in my kitchen also!!!^^
But then, why issit sounds like a duck????
If you found one sounds like real cookoo one, let me know!!

Anonymous said...

how to add in wat XX stuff in order to earn money ar? I want it too! ;)

Orange said...

u go to www.nuffnang.com.my and sign up..
it will guide u how to add in tis stuff into ur blog... but if im not mistaken... it is limited oni to certain blog oni like blogger, wretch..n so on.. u go to check urself la..

明仔(Anson) said...

I want earn money also...lack og money....wakaka

Orange said...

anson..
a lawyer can earn a lot de ler.. u don't need such thing by right de mar.. right? hahaa... =p