Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Touch....Appreciate...Thank you...

Again and again, I changed my mind regarding to the LJMU summer programme... And yesterday I had made my final decision.... I'M GOING!!! =)

What's made me to change my decision...??? CAUSE OF MY LOVELY DAD!!!

During these last few weeks to the dateline of the application for LJMU programme (on 5th of Jan, 2009)... I still can't make myself clear whether wanna go or not... No doubt, the main reason is about $$$... As mentioned in the last blog about my DIFFICULTIES for this programme...

While I'm still thinking of this and not yet say "YES".. My dad has already started to try his hardest to get back his $$$ for me (for sure not borrow to someone else lar!!!My dad is not rich!!!)...I feel touched of this when my sis told me...really...
Since then... I know, what should I do... I was at first decided to borrow half from my dad and borrow another half from KOJADI loan (as there's no other easiest way to get financial assistance)... Then, he will not be so burdensome... But, he doesn't agree to what I decided due to the interest rate is too high...and he said he can borrow me the full amount...

Eventhough at the very beginning I knew that he is wishing me to go and able to support me... I just don't feel like wana spend his money... I know, I'm not from rich and wealthy family.. What my dad earn and save is the hardworks of himself for so many years...and now, my home can just live to be more comfortable.. I know, all these... But.. I'm sorry for not being able to handle well in expressing my feeling towards what you had done (no matter is my dad, my family, Ney)... I'm appreciate it.. and Thank You for that...

The amount that I decided to borrow from my dad... I promise him will repay back after I graduate and start working... I know, I really owned him a lots... I know, I'm luckier than another 2 elder sis... because I could get my dad's financial assistance for all the time I studied while my sis got to borrow some loans.. I know, there is still a lot lot lot of things...

What I can do now is just thank you and appreciate them... I'll study my hardest to get a better result... I'll try my best to do something to return to them in the future.. Please support me!!! =)

By the way, I know that some people might think that I'm actually from rich family..yet, I keep on saying that I got no money... Till this programme... only you all "realised" that I'm from rich family... Here, I would like to make you all clear that I'M NOT FROM RICH AND WEALTHY FAMILY!!! As I had already mentioned above... My dad work his hardest to spoon my family.. what he earn are all of his 'blood sweat money'... And that is the reason that I couldn't able to make my decision when my plan to borrow loan is spoilt and till yesterday only I made my final decision... So, Don't Ever 'Tease' Me That My Dad Is Rich!!!! Thank you for your cooperation!!!



Thank you MY DEAREST DAD!!! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

所以我就说我们的爸爸是一个令人尊敬的爸爸,加油咯!我要开始烦恼怎么把我的行李箱运回去啊……

Orange said...

是的。。。我都知道。。。只是有时不懂得表达我自己。。

慢慢搬啦。。。这些行李很好命咧。。。从新加坡上到北马,然后又从北马下到中马。。哈哈。。

不过,等你搬回家后,又到我要烦恼要怎样搬去KL了。。。呵呵。。。

谢谢咯!!