Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Smiling Moon * u *

Today got something to share with you all, especially those dunno about this rare phenomenon at all or those have no chance to see the said phenomenon(including me)!!! =p

2 nights ago, my friend sms me and ask me whether my area get to see moon or not... Firstly I thought she was fooling me as it was not 15th day of lunar calendar...still, I go and see outside of the sky got anything SPECIAL about moon or not... Unfortunately, I couldn't see any moon at all because blocked by all those condominium.. Then, my friend told me that her friends told her got a rare phenomenon of moon...

On the second day, when I was waiting for the bus to arrive(to go college), I saw 2 girls were reading Sinchew Daily Newspaper and I saw the PHENOMENON!!! and the following pictures are the said rare phenomenon(surely not getting from Sinchew, but mail from my friend)....

THE SMILING MOON














1. Two shinning stars and smiling moon.














2. The stars and moon are moving/changing..?














3. Moving/Changing.......???














4. Still moving/changing..............??















5. The smiling 'face'....















6. Same, but darker...














7. Again, moving/changing...














8. Back to smiling 'face' again....


















9. AMAZING right!!!



It's beautiful right.... Sob sob... This will just be happened again after hundred or thousand years.. yet, I didn't get to see this phenomenon anymore as I'm already 22 now(impossible that I will live for so long mar...)... just too pity... But, I believed lots of people have not seen this phenomenon this time round right... so I'm not the only 'si pity'.. hahaha..

No sadness, No disappointed.... here got kind hearted person(definitely is me la...=p) is sharing this rare phenomenon to you all here by uploading these pictures!!! hahaa... Enjoy to see this smiling moon ya!!! ;-)




p/s: I'm not too sure whether the sequence of the phenomenon correct or not... If there is any mistake... please don't blame me... at least you got to see this phenomenon through here wat... =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come u nvr update ur blog these days??

renly said...

i saw the smiling moon too! but then i saw it accidentally when i was in the car, didn't know it was so special=)