Monday, December 15, 2008

I want a LONG BREAK!!!

Busy... This week is really busy... Sorry for not updating my blog this week... Cause of all assignments are on due sooner and sooner...

CG assignment is on due this coming Wednesday...
- yet, all are like rubbish...

CFM assignment is on due this coming Friday...
- tomorrow morning got discussion, trying to combine all.. but I don't know I manage to make it or not...

CA assignment is on due next Monday....
- Tuesday going to discussion and combine all... but I'm worried if I can't finish it..

CS assignment is on due next Monday as well...
- Wednesday has to finish the Issue + Solution... but I feel hard to do finish my point..

All the assignments are just like a rubbish... correct or not... I don't have any idea... Just try to do base on whatever I know... The assignments are just too tough (for me)... My brain gonna empty already, My common sense also gone already... All worries come to me again and again... I'm just so tired...



I WANT A LONG BREAK!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, there's no definite right or wrong answer in every assignment. It is the best if you can put in your own new idea. Anyway, assignment is just an assignment, when you imagine that these assignments are just 0.1% of the thing that you will be doing for this whole life, they mean nothing. So, not be too worry about them, as long as you do your best, everything will be fine. :)