Wednesday, December 24, 2008

GoodBye Liverpool John Moores University

Not going to think about LJMU anymore...

1) The Kojadi Loan's interest rate is just too.....EXTREMELY HIGH!!!
7% for the 1st year of repayment
8% for the 2nd year of repayment
9% for the 3rd year of repayment and onwards!!

2) Dad's burden is heavy... Don't feel like wanna spend his money though I can repay him after I back... Just now he was asking me about this again... I guess, he would like to support me if I want to go.. But, I know that he has actually got a lot of things have to bother... Feeling like his burden is becoming heavier and heavier...

3) The exam time table released on the Monday ago, the time table is just like HELL!!! The break between the papers is just SO SHORT!!! I'm worried if I fail the papers...


Ok lar... Just stay at Malaysia lar... TRYING MY BEST TO SIT FOR THE EXTERNAL PAPER!! Hahaa...


Hopefully the dateline for the deposit payment of LJMU faster come!!! Then, I wouldn't think so much!!! kakaka... =p


Gambatte Everyone!!! ;-)

No comments: