Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm going back home this weekend!!! =)

Since the new sem started till now, week9, I HAD NOT YET BEEN GET BACK HOME!!! (surely my hometown, Sitiawan la)

It is super busy in this final year final sem and I got no time to go back. Maybe sometimes might got a little bit time to relax and can go back Sitiawan during weekend, but I'm those kind of always worry about this and that about something and for sure is assignments the most...

Always worry not able to finish the assignment the day before assignment due, always worry don't know how to do the assignments, always worry blar blar blar... Maybe some people might think that I put too much pressures on myself while some people might think that am I really put effort? Doesn't matter, as long as what I did is comfortable for myself. *wink =)

9 weeks I have not seen my parents and sisters(I have no brother).. Well, this weekend I'm going back Sitiawan lor~~~ hahaa.. I didn't plan to go back at first, because 1 of my assignments is on due by next friday.. Though is friday and not monday, if I go back also won't feel ease cause feel like the assignment cannot finish d.. Just dunno why I also feel like that one.. hahaa...

Accidently, the lecturer extend the submission date to 2 weeks later... So, yesterday only I changed my mind to go back Sitiawan in this weekend and went to Pudu Bus Station to buy bus ticket immediately after my assignment discussion.. Maybe I should thanks my course-rep to voice up to the lecturer on behalf of my coursemates to request for the extension of submission date? and only I can go back Sitiawan? hahahaa...

But, I still not yet tell my family about this happy news... Hahaa... I'm planning to tell them only on this thursday night or friday morning... Why? Cause I can purposely ask them first what will they cook for friday's meal mar.. then ask them to cook something nice... and when they ask me why ler... then I say I go back on friday lor!!! sure they feel happy... hahhaa...

At the same time, I wish to meet some of my friends who are at Sitiawan right now... Especially A yu!!! hahaa... Cause got some BIG news of her!! wana ba gua something of her... =p
And also, wana go to support my friend's steamboat restaurant!!! I already promised him that I will go to support him when I go back mar.. So if got time sure I go!!! plus, I am eager to eat steamboat!!! Hopefully Neyney can bring me for that... hahaa...


All the best to me, my family, my beloved, my true friends!!! ;-)

No comments: