Monday, December 22, 2008

My GIFTS!!! =D

Christmas coming soon!!!!!

This time round, can't celebrate with Ney...
But... I had already get Christmas gift from him!!! kakkaaa...

Let's see....


Nice wrapping ya... Unfortunately, not wrapped by him.. =p
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Da-Dang.....!!!

Shower Gel + Perfume

Thank You Ney!!! Sweet-scent!!! I love it much much much!!! =D
But, I'm sorry for not buying anything for you (I know is AGAIN..hehe..=p)...
Thanks for the understanding ya... hehee...
You won't dare to scolding at me right... as I already tried my hardest to accompany you though I got assignments on due this week... hahahaa...





Ok... Come to the event after Christmas which is New Year 2009!!!
Again... I got another gift from Ney... hehee...

Guess... What's that the next?????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DENG-DENG....!!!!!


It's 2009 Calendar with 12 of our photos!!! Hehee... Thanks Ney for the designing!!! =)



And framing it!!! But, can't see it clearly here..

Ney....Words from my DEEP HEART...
I really LOVE this picture very very very Much!!
Look like... Dunno how to express my feeling right now lar... Hehee...

This is the 4th Christmas and New Year since we two had became couple...
Hope that this will not be ended!!! Hehee..
Appreciate much for what You had done to/for me...!!! ;-)



Really Thanks So Much for the sweet and warm presents!!!
Love You... Muackss... :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u like ar? hihi... then ok lo... must keep well o.. muackss...
i love u forever too