Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Not Changed!!!

Have I changed?

You might feel that I've changed...
But I don't think I am changed...

Before you feel so, please ask yourself
Have you treated me good??
Have you been kind to me??
Have you treated me sincerely in your deep heart??

To me
My answer is NO!!!
You have never!!!

Don't think I am 3 years old child
Don't think I don't know what you had did behind me
Don't think I am stupid!!!

I don't feel like wanna talk to you
Because what you did made me feel very uncomfortable
I feel shame of you

Please don't judge on people from the outer
Please don't keep on feel shameless
Please don't only maximized your own desired while ignore others'
Please don't treat us like your maid that we need to listen to your decision

Please be matured
Please be considerable
Please be honest
Please be sincere
Please be thoughtful before you take an action
Please respect others always

Every time I see the consequence that you made
I feel so angry
I feel so sad
I feel so hurt
I feel how bad that you are
I feel how selfish that you are

Now
I decided not to treat you so good
I decided not to be so closed with you
I decided to be far away from you
I decided to talk lesser to you as long as I could

This is because of
HOW IS THE WAY YOU TREAT ME, THAT'S THE WAY I TREAT YOU!!!

So, if you want to feel that I've not changed actually
Then you should take the initiative to treat me better
But, I don't think you would get my message also
Hahaa...
You won't change the way that you treat me also even you get my message, maybe
Hahaa...

And also
PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I have ever offended u, I apologize.
But I hope you are not referring to me.
Take care.