Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Stressed Out!!!

I'm Stressed out!!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid Advanced Taxation la!!! Assignment Assignment!!! Teaching us by such a GREAT way....Yet, still giving us such a great assignment!!! Know what's gonna to do.... But, still strucking there.... Haizz.... Can I throw it away ar!!!!DREAMING la!!!

I know that You wish to help me to do my assignment also... But, You really dunno la... Coz You have never touched on such thing....Thanks a lot... If the assignment is required a very very common sense stuff... I'll throw it to You definitely!!! Hahaaa...(How bad was I...=p)

After completing this stupid assignment... I gonna start study MCSP d.... Coz the week after this, there'll be an oral on MCSP... Says, it's a role play firstly... Now...?? Come out with an oral!!!! Damn it!!!

What a stupid course I had chosen 3 years ago????Sigh....

Orange, just let it be.... left oni 1 sem + 4 weeks.... Gambatte!!!


Wondering....
Wondering whether wanna go back next weekend???
If so, I might need to skip MCSP tutorial again!!! Sigh... But, go back also nth to do right???
I think You got to working also... I'm boring if I stay over your place...

You know also, I have to be re-adapted myself once I have to be coming back KL alone...
You know or not... Few days ago when You wanna go back Sitiawan... I have tried very hard to be tough and nvr let my tears drop... I succeed!!! I had made it!!! But, I still can't wait to see you again... This is my weakness, I know...

I know You prefer me to write in Chinese, but today, I dun want...
I wanna You to learn more English... I know You have get yourself to improve your English quite well... Keep it On!!! Dun give up...
But, I preferred a Chinese comment if You do!!!(That's Bad Me!!! hahahaa...)
Cause, your Chinese comment is always meaningful to Me!!! heeheee...

Ok lar, gonna do the STUPID assignment again d... haizz... =`(




No comments: