Friday, October 23, 2009

Updating from Previous Post~~

Well... I'm back from the interview!!!!!

It can be said that I get the offered already... but they offered me the pay lower than I expected one!!! Neither I rejected directly nor accepted directly..... I said, the minimum I can accept is MYR XXXX..... but they just offer me MYR XXXX... till the end they said if there is any vacant is around what you expected one in our resort, do you want to accept? Ohh... I said, yes...!!!

I'm waiting and see whether they will still call me back for the post or not as I know they are actually needed somebody to fill up the vacancy!!! LOL... no worries, I did applied other jobs as well... Please give me some times and don't pressure me about this.. I know what I'm doing and please don't simply do any complains about me! Thanks!

It was my BIG day as well on the day of my interview ago...! Nothing special then actually.. but due to the imbalance emotion after the interview, I bought myself a short pant! lolz.... can consider as I present myself a birthday gift? haha.... Ohyaa... I got alot of birthday wishes from my friends especially through Facebook one!! I was so surprised to receive so many wishes there as some of them I don't really know them...!!! Anyway, I'm so happy to get wishes from you guys!!! Heheee... Thank you very much guys!! muax~~

1 comment:

明仔(Anson) said...

Still got my wishes to u though it a bit late~
happy birthday