Monday, October 5, 2009

A Touching Present---CROISSANT

I've been in LOVE with Croissants after my Europe Trip... Heheee...

To be honest, I don't even know what is Croissants before that... paiseh.....Heehee.... =p

During the very first dinner after I arrived in Malaysia, and below is the conversation between me and NeyNey...

NeyNey:"How were your dinner in UK? Were you always ate those fastfood, Spaghetti etc?"

Orange:"Of course not la.. I only ate some veges and chicken which I cook myself/with my flatmates.... There were no such delicious meals in my UK life other than going to restaurants." Orange was then continued that:"NeyNey ar... I used to eat bread or biscuits in my breakfast only....so pity oo....."

NeyNey:"Then, is there any special bread you've been eating there?"

Orange:"Err... there is nothing really so special so far from what I've been trying... But.... there is a type of bread I like it very much!!! I really like it very much..!! I took it as my breakfast everyday during my Europe Trip!!! Heheee.... It's called Croissants!!"

NeyNey:"Ohh... I see........"


Today,I'm in Pangkor......Neyney's house....

Today after his working hours, which about 2pm... he gave me a call and said he has a surprise for me....(He needs to take boat and take time to go back home from his working place) the gift he's going to present me is for eating....!!!
Hmmm.... I was so wondering... what's that ler...??? Anyhow.... I didn't take much time to think ab it... =p

About 2.45pm, he reached home.... He took out something out from his bag and placed it into owen.....!!! and he went for showering after that!!! While I'm still doing stupid there and dunno what's he gonna do...!!! :S


'DING'......!!!! Owen's 'calling'!!!
"Baby!!! Please take out the stuff from the owen, thankyou!" NeyNey was talking to me.

Oh... Ok... I was then listen to him and take out the "stuff" from the owen......

OMG!!!!!! It's CROISSANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

DENG DENG DENG!!!!!!!!!!
These are the Croissants!!!!!!!! Heheee.......

To see clearly......!!!! hahaa.... Ain't look nice and pretty??
I'm not trying to praise my NeyNey.... But it was really made from him!!! heheee....

Let's me have a taste on this Croissant first ya...

Wow~~ It tastes very nice...!!! It's crispy!!!!! hahaa....


Frankly speaking.... it's good overall.... but still not so yummy as compared to I've eaten one during Europe Trip.... hehee....

Don't be sad NeyNey.... Just keep it up and don't give up....!!! I know you can make it better then!!!


Thankyou very much NeyNey!!!!! I've never ever think that I've the chance to eat Croissants over here!!! Because you said you can't make it at home for me due to no facility and ingredients(expensive) for making the Croissants.....Really thank you alots yaaa!!!

NeyNey, knowing that you've been asking your Executive Chef for times and times to bake these Croissants and take it home...(It's not allowable for staff take those bread home one by right....) Thankyou very much for making one of my wishes come true again!!! Hehee... muackssss!!!

5 comments:

xiaor0ei said...

i want to eat!!!!
hehe...

Orange said...

hahaa... come on... come pangkor find me!! hahaha

khou said...

真的你有很开心吗?有没有被我感动?

宝贝,只要你喜欢,你开心。。做你的男友的我会尽力为你达成,让你是最幸福的女人。。

亲爱的宝贝,我爱你,我愿意为你牺牲。。让你想要的东西会在最短的时间完成或得到。。

加油吧!希望你的应征可以顺利完成。我会默默支持你。。加油宝贝。。

Muackss...

stenivy said...

jiayou to both of you! :)

chian nv said...

幸福到啊...糖都流过来KL这里了: P