Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Luck and All the Best to Me~~~

I'm back to my own hometown for quite a few days already.... But I'm still sick since the day I back from Pangkor..... =(
Today I'm feeling better much... Thanks for my friends' concern here~~~ =)

I'd eaten alots of food in Pangkor which prepared by NeyNey and his mum!!! Unfortunately the camera is with NeyNey now and so I couldn't upload those delicious food here!!! hahaa.... Anyway, Thankyou very much NeyNey and Aunty for making all my favourites for me!!! hehee...

Erm... I've just passed through my very first job interview last week!!! Hurray~~~ hehee...
But gonna have 2nd round interview of this job.....which will be on this coming Monday!!! lolzz.... It's my Birthday you know??!!! Hope my birthday will bring luck to me then lar... hahahaa!!! Else, I have to look for other jobs......

As being jobless now, it's super boring at home!!!!! It's so good if I could get any job now and away from home!!! hahaaa...

Anyone who reads this post here, please pray hard for me and good luck to me for my 2nd round interview!!!! heheee... Thankyou very much!!!!! =p

1 comment:

MooN said...

Good Luck and all the best for you yar^^

By the way, what position u have been applied?