Thursday, July 23, 2009

Miss you-Neyney

Miss you very much here...
How I wish I could go back to Malaysia very soon!!!


I miss your cutie which you only show to me


I miss the day we play together


I miss the time you take care of me alots and not as the distance like now


I miss your hugz


I miss our dating


I miss our capturing


I miss the time we stick together


Do you miss me as this much?

How I wish you could be myside right now...

I know it's impossible...

Miss you always....

See you after 53 days!!!

5 comments:

khou said...

hiayo..
i miss u too de..my dear..
u b careful ok?i will wait u back mas...dun worry i will take care myself..hihi...
gambatte o..ur study... dun let me worry ya
take care la
thanks n i miss u n love u baby....

7号街隐士 said...

hieyo.

Try to check out my english blog.
I posted alot London pics there =)

http://jeromefo.blogspot.com/

Janette Tang said...

dam yuk mah after reading your post but its truly lovely!! =p

Probably i should post one up to declare my love to andy too. heheheh

Orange said...

Hehee.... it's Once In a Blue Moon mar... Let him happy happy abit.. LOL

chian nv said...

lol....envy
Orange + Janette=both oso so YM~: P