Saturday, July 11, 2009

End of my 2nd Paper~~~

The 2nd paper ends... there are 3 more papers to go...

Yahh... today the 2nd paper has just ended... phew....
Hope I can get a better result =p

Tomorrow is weekend again... I'm here for about 1 month and 2 weeks... Hehee.. but seems I've not been travelling much yet.... =(

Manchester, will be our tomorrow's trip... heheee.... have already planning to go to Manchester for a long time ago because I've a buddy over there and we dealt very early that wanna meet up together when I reach UK... Lastly.... I manage to make it on tomorrow!!! ^^ We are gonna to overnight at Manchester till Sunday ;-)

No worry.... I'll upload those photos here or my facebook after I back from Manchester...

Now gonna to rest already as yesterday night I was having a few nightmares and wake up early in the morning to study..... I'm very tired now... hehee....

So guys..... To Be Continued.....................

No comments: