Saturday, July 4, 2009

Trip to York~~

I know it has been long time I've not log in here... Sorry cause of my laziness... hehehee

Last Saturday, we went for a trip to York... saw a lots of beauty and cutie stuffs here!!!
















Our Coach-Richard

















































The Houses there... I love it!!!













Lots of such long bus here (I guess is one of the public transports...=p)














"York City-sightseeing" is the travelling bus..It's cute!!! Liverpool got its self one also..





































The market here.... SEE THE DIFFERENCE AS COMPARED TO M'SIA ONE!!!




































































































































































There are lots and lots of cutie souvenirs here and I like them very much too... How I wish to get them all back!!! But I couldn't buy it much as my budget is limited... =(















Our last destination in York~~National Railway Station... Everyone looks tired already+the day before York trip they already went tired when back from Blackpool while I was still in sick that time...=p

2 comments:

winnielai said...

feel u very happy and enjoy u study..
the thing all very cute

Orange said...

hehhee... yayaa...