Thursday, June 25, 2009

Clubbing night in WALKABOUT

Huh.... I'm back again here... ehheheh

Ya... Monday ago has just finished my first paper in LJMU..... Tiring... (hopefully it's all right) and right now... I left 4 papers to go to complete my study here... hehee...

Yeahh...one thing I would want to mention here is that... after the exam, I went to club with my friends!!!!! What is that so excited to mention!!!!??? Ahahaa... Obviously, that's my first time being in pub! It's very FIRST TIME!!!! Never before in M'sia also!!!!! ahhahaa... Trust me k...

The club name "WALKABOUT"... saw lots of ang mo (of course la!...LoL!!!) saw lots of ang mo couple kissing around very "ROMANTICALLY" (it's normal there k!!!! xD) saw lots of TARCIAN there(coz everyone know that night got shows-'naked ladies' and free entrance)!!!

Let's see some of our photos in WALKABOUT....


Just to show you the prove that I've been in pub lastly!!!! hahaha.. not to say I'm eagerly to to to pub... but just to prove that I've not bluffing!!!!! hahhaa...
Ohya... about the 'naked ladies' show, I'm not going to upload here.. coz 18SX!!!!! hahaa... but it was actually I din capture any of those photo also... hahhaa....
Feel good there... good for relaxing also.. this was just my thinkings... But, I wouldn't so like to go to club like the "Clubbing Kaki"... hahaa...

3 comments:

7号街隐士 said...

原来你也在英国=)

chian nv said...

haha...i think we are quite geng la...bk 3am still manage to get up early in the morning n cook then go to lecture, somemore earlier than those who didn't go lol..

frankly, i dun like those places oso, jz wana have an experience oni hehe...

btw, y never send me my photos har>.<

Orange said...

令狐冲:对啊。。。你在英国那里?

xiaochien: yeah~~ hahaa... i also just got it from amy... do i have any photo else over ur there?? send me if got ya~~ thanks..