Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I've reached Liverpool~~

Yeahh... I reached UK already on Sunday ago.. but today only I get to online due to the accommodation maintenance problem.. sigh =(

Tiring since I started to fly... from KL to Abu Dhabi... From AD to Manchester Airport.. From Manchester Airport to Liverpool accommodation... its all took me for about 24 hours... =(

Unlike at home country, travel to anywhere by bus, by car, by lrt whatsoever..... we walked all the ways...to shopping, to our university... hopefully it helps me to keep fit =p hahahaaa...

Have not been visited to anywhere yet so far..only shop for some own use stuffs especially biscuits!!!!! The biscuits here really cheap! No...should say almost all the stuffs here very cheap!!!!! you can find a big pack biscuit here at less than 1 pound.. you can shop for your clothes for few pounds... Don't try to convert it to MYR, its really cheap! Comparing to M'sia, you can't able to get those big pack, or even small pack of biscuit for less than MYR 1!


1 of my photos here~~~ will upload again then!!! waiting for me ;-p

3 comments:

chian nv said...

woah...orange become leng lui liao~^^

khou said...

hihi...so good lo..
u must gambatte ya...
i not ur bside...ok?i'll take care myself..u too o....
hihi.. i miss u baby...

Orange said...

To chian nv: haha... thanks thanks... awaiting for you gals coming~~~


To NeyNey: I'll take k... you must take k too oo... ok??