Thursday, August 6, 2009

I MISS MALAYSIA'S FOOD!!!

Being very very very lazy recently..... =(
Please forgive me for didn't update myself here...
Well... I've been here for 2 months and 1 week.... damn boring with the life here already because everyday also eat the same kind of meal.... I MISS MALAYSIA'S FOOD!!!
I MISS:
1. Laksa
2. Curry Mee
3. Nasi Lemak
4. Tomyam
5. Char Kuey Tiao
6. Kam Puang
7. Lu Mian
8. Dim Sum
9. Hok Chew Hong Jiu Mian Xian
10. Mom's Cookings for SURE!
11. 10000000000000000 etcs.
Can't wait to go back and eat all those food!!! I wanna back home....!!!
I MISS HOME!
I MISS DAD and MOM!!
I MISS NEY NEY!!!
I MISS OLD BUDDIES!!!!
39 days left.............



p/s: Thank you very much my dearest DAD!!! =)

4 comments:

7号街隐士 said...

LOL.Enjoy your life in UK.
Soon u will have the chance to eat Malaysia's food again

Orange said...

Hehee.... coz of missing msia food too much... still cant adapt with the meal here.... >.<

lou lou said...

i oso very long time no update my blog...next week can back already liao! haha~

Orange said...

huh??? wat do u mean??