Saturday, August 15, 2009

I LOSS MY WEIGHT??? !!!!!

As usually, I sent my personal photo to NeyNey....

The latest photos of me sent to him is...




This is his replied:

NeyNey: You thin liao la... You din eat ar??? You become prettier and look more mature...


Hahaa.... Had I???

Am I thinner now???

Seriously..... Last week has been to Boots(a pharmacy in UK which has provided a weight scale) for the ONLY purpose for CHECKING on my weight......{it costs me 50p for checking my height, weight and BMI....=( }!!!

Know whether I gain weight or I loss weight???

Hahaa....!!!

I LOSS MY WEIGHT FINALLY!!! about 2kg!!! Not bad huh?

Most of my friends gained their weight after came to UK.... I seem is the one of the lesser to loss weight!!! hahaa.... damn happy with the result!!! hahaa.....


p/s: hopefully the scale was accurate one.... =p

1 comment:

khou said...

loss weight..is good...but ur healty more important o..
ok?
ya..ur cantik laio..long time tak meet..i miss u baby..muackss...