Saturday, May 9, 2009

Back to Sitiawan lor~~~

Yeahh~~~ back to hometown already finally.... hehee...

Today 12am something already reach home... very tired and sleepy as the day before this I've just slept for about 4 hours!!!! Not to blame for anything... cause is myself wanna watch drama one... hahaaa.... So I straight go to my bed after I reached home.. kekeee... =p

But, I could just slept till 7am like that..cause was woke up by the little dogs which were just brought back by my dad from somewhere else... The dogs were making noise and make me cant sleep!!! sigh... Anyway, they were so damn cute!!! =D

Somehow, I fall in sick again!!! Flu!!!!! I dunno why do I got flu everytime on the first or second day where I reach home...sob sob... now making my tooth also got pain... sigh...bit suffering.... =(

Anyway, I come back home just to relax... Please don't try to pressure me.... Thanks...

1 comment:

stenivy said...

our house got puppy? wah....i wanna see!!!
take good care ya!