Thursday, April 16, 2009

Speechless's Housemate!!

I just cannot be abided by his attitude!!! How can a guy being so stubborn all the ways!!!

I can't stop myself from grumbling about him!!! I'm gonna to VOICE IT OUT!!!

1. Already told him, specify to him! Once if got people at home, please dont do any downloading! He said yes already. ok..fine... I again saw him doing downloading while the rest are at home!! Causing us can't even sign in into MSN and loading to any website!!! It happened again and again!!! But he doesn't has any mean to implement what he has promised at first!!! When I again asked him whether got making any downloading or not, he LIE with OPEN EYES and said "no ar.. I didn't download anything.." In fact, I had already saw his downloading is on the progress!!!

2. People make noise can't while he is the only one can make noise!! People watch movies or listening to music, he ask people to slow down the volume even though the volume was just as low as in 6!!! But when he watch his own movie, the volume goes as high as even I closed my room door also I can hear the sound!!! Isn't he SELFISH??!!! Everyday when he's at home or even he just wake up, he always make a lot of noise. Putting your own books or pens or whatever on the table, you'll slowly put it down right... But for him, he's just like THROWING it on the table!!! We already said put it down slowly, he has scared us! He said, he PUT it very slowly already lo!!

3. As we are all staying in the same house. We can do the housework together or helping each other. But, when the rubbish is full, he see it like nothing and ignore it!! Throw a lot of rubbishes but NEVER pack it and throw it in the downstair!!! I dunno how many times he has cleaned the toilet. But what I can see is that, I don't feel like the toilet has ever been cleaned and only if I'm the one clean it, I can see the cleaness! I don't mean I'm a good cleaner. But at least if you had wash it, it shouldn't be some dirty or smelly! When I asked whether got clean the toilet or not, he keep on saying "got ar got ar!! Last week I already cleaned few times lor..."!! Hello, I'm at home everyday one, can't I feel whether it has been cleaned or not mer??? Maybe his definition of clean is not the same with me gua..........

4. He will accept everything that you give him, everything that you help him. On the other hand, if you want to ask for his help.... NO WAY!!! Do it yourself la!!! He likes to show off for what he has done and what he has have, but when you ask him to get the same thing from somewhere else..... ohhh... soundless from him lor...


Haizz... speechless if you have such housemate!!! I don't care that he might read this post but I'm sorry that I would still have to say!!! He is just too stubborn, selfish, never care of others!!! I HATE SUCH PERSON!!! Though I'm gonna to move out soon but I still cannot tahan of his behavior!!!

Hope he can realise about himself as soon as possible!!! Thanks!!!!

4 comments:

chian nv said...

go n Call up One FM
in the morning
The "I Beh Tahan laaaaaa" programme
tell the whole Malaysia whose this "gentleman" is
XD

Orange said...

no point la... he don has any indication to change his SO CALLED LIFESTYLE!!! sigh... geram betul la..!! argh!!!

明仔(Anson) said...

I stay with my roommate almost 3 years oledi...he never clean the toilet...nvr sweep the floor as well....even i had told him tht later i will sweep room...later he jz stand there move his things but i sweep and mop it alone...what to do? haiz...Next sem still same room with him...

Orange said...

now make me very beh song is wat u know... he keep on making his downloading!!!! this is cause us to be difficult to access to internet...!!! sometimes even MSN also cannnot be signed in!!! I already told him many times but he still download!!! Even i ask him to stop at tat moment, he said ok..but still got download!!! wat can i do?? haizz... really tak syok la!!!! haizz