Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moodless :~(

Doesn't feeling good right now...
Is it because of the exam coming? Maybe...

Actually I had putting myself into a stress mode this time, as to compare to the 1st exam till last sem in TARC.. Maybe this time is my last chance to pass all my paper in order to go to UK+graduate in THIS YEAR..

I had been studying hard these few days, seriously. I tried to understand. I tried to remember. I tried to memorise. I made it. Unfortunately, when I try to recall it back on the next day, I can't remember or can just remember part of it. Feeling upset.

Feeling hard to fall in sleep these few nights. Feeling like still got lots of thing not yet study though I have almost finish studied. The situation of I get a difficult exam paper keep on appearing in my mind. Feeling scared. Feeling stress. I couldn't get into sleep. This might be one of the reasons? Or, maybe caused of I used to talk with Neyney before I sleep every night while these few days he couldn't make it to me as his working shift has been changed which has to work from 9am to 5pm making him even tired and thus can't be able to chat with me as normal? Dunno, not sure about that. I went to bed at 1am something. But, I couldn't fall in sleep even though I tried not to think so much. Then, I look on the time screening on my phone...IT'S ALREADY 2am!!! I can easily get into dream once I lying on the bed, normally...

Now, getting no mood to study and some more Neyney is on his dream, again. I got nothing to do and so to come over here. These few days also, I'm quite moody. Get angry easily. Doesn't feeling like to talk so much at home. Thinking alots. Have been quarrelling with Ney for quite often. Sorry for making you unhappy. Hope that you can understand me and forgive the bad temper that I have. Thanks.

2 comments:

kellyding said...

Cheer up my friend....and gambateh..Best wishes to you ^,^

Orange said...

hehee... thanks oo... u also gambate ya!!! =)