Monday, April 13, 2009

Orange's back!!!!! Don't punch me then.....=p

yahh... I had made my blog being frozen for couple of weeks... =p



Lazy + Moodless come to me...



Going to sit for my re-sit papers next Monday onwards..Though only 2 papers...but it takes me 3 weeks time to finish the exam..which my 1st paper is on 20th April and the last paper is on 5th May.... Speechless....



Erm... these few weeks, my time table was just Studying + Eating + Sleeping + Facebook-ing + Drama-ing.. (It's nothing possible for me to study ONLY though I'm going to exam, so I need some times to relax myself not to be stressful... hehee...)



Well..... I'll be letting this blog alone-ing again for these coming few weeks again till I finish my exam... Wait me yaa.....

2 comments:

chian nv said...

ok...date u 6 May?:)

Orange said...

no... maybe 21st April?? can ar???