Thursday, September 17, 2009

NeyNey cook for Me ^^

Yeahh... today is the 4th day since the day I back in Sitiawan~~

Thankyou to Dad, Mum, 2nd Aunt and Uncle.....And the most important person...NeyNey came to welcome me back!!! heheee.... Thankyou NeyNey for the welcoming back Flowers~~~ Hehee...

As NeyNey promised to me... He'll cook for me when I back...and he made it!!! hahaaa.... Let's see what he cook for me leh... =p


See NeyNey's cooking look.. LOL

See NeyNey's cooking happily for me... wakakaa =p

Curry Fish

Sotong Goreng

Vege goreng

Sweet & Sour fish and sotong

Sambal Sotong

Though all are normal cooking and not any of expensive food, I like its all!!! Really...!!! Delicious!! Yummy!!! Hehee... Thanks... (see is there anything else will be coming up the next then.. =p)

Thankyou NeyNey for accompanying me when I back to Sitiawan...!!! Miss those days.....

Yet, I still MISS those days in Liverpool.... =(

5 comments:

stenivy said...

wah...the foods look damn so nice lor...i want~ ask ur neyney cook again when i come back during cny ya :P

shiuhguyz said...

wah...so sweet...hahaha...

xiaor0ei said...

realy sweet...
n delicious food can share wif me or nt?
i cant cook sum food ur 'neyney' cook o,next time gt change nid'qing jiao' ur ney ney o...
hehe...

Orange said...

Sis: hahaa... u come back first lar.. kakakaa

Sam: Thanks... =)

ShiauRoei: Heheee... u come my house and we share lar.. hahaaa... friend friend tak kira punya lar.. hahaa

chian nv said...

hey im back too~hows life:)miss you!