Monday, September 14, 2009

Blogging in Abu Dhabi International Airport....

I'm right now in Abu Dhabi International Airport.... is vagranting now!!! LOL...

Got to wait for 7 hours now for the flight to go back to Malaysia... but 7 hours later I still cant back in Malaysia but FLYING in the air and there is another 7 hours more to wait to see my family and neyney!!!! =(

Yahh... I've just finish my 8 days Europe Trip... Yesterday night also vagrant and overnight in Manchester Airport... huhh... have not been having a nice bed to have a tight sleeping... =( What I wish to do now is FASTER get back to my home and sleep in my sweet bed!!!!! How uncomfortable am I....

Well Well Well.... Hope to have a very good rest before I starting to find job then... wish me good luck then... =)

2 comments:

stenivy said...

wah....my dear sis is finally back to malaysia~ how's ur Europe trip? ;)

Orange said...

hehee.. so far so good lorr...