Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's the End of My Degree Course in Liverpool!!!

Yahh... It's the end of my degree course in Liverpool yesterday and end with a dinner ball!!! (Will post more on the ball then... =))

Today got to pack all my stuffs in my luggage and tomorrow going to leave my accommodation..!!!

3 months passed!!! Ain't too FAST!!! :S

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be heading to London for 2 days...... and 2 days later will be the starting on my Europe Trip for 8 days!! Wonder how'll it be then as I'm not going with my dearest classmates!!! =(
Anyhow, I think I should be enjoyed with the trip!!! xD

12 days later I'll be going back to Malaysia...which is on 13th of September...!

More updates then lar... till I back to Malaysia!!!

Take care all my dearest friends!! Keep in Touch then!!! =)

4 comments:

MooN said...

Take care and enjoy ur trips yar ^^
Lets have gathering when our convocation...ok??

Orange said...

hehee... yayaa... take k too ya!! ;-)

xiaor0ei said...

haihai...
want cum bk ad ar?
remember nuy 'buah tangan' o...
i gt link u into my blog ad...

Orange said...

hahaa.. yayaa... u come n visit me lar.. =p
u starting to write blog also liao ar.. so good!!! =)