Saturday, January 3, 2009

Time to Preparing for The War!!!

Yahhh... It's time to start study right now!!!! (war referring to exam, for sure. xD)

Though New Year (1 January) has just passed... I got to fight for the last 3 papers in TARC!!! =(

Yesterday was the last day to finish all the tests, presentations, assignments...relax a bit... But, the reality has not allowed me to have so many times to rest... :~(

2 weeks later, which is 16th of January, will be the first paper... huhh... Time is just running too fast.. From the day that this final sem has just been started.. me and my coursemates have been busying for all those assignments, presentations, tests and bla bla bla... We haven't got time to go somewhere around for fun as last sem... Now, 14 weeks almost finish d and can consider as our study week... Time always does not waiting for us... :`(

3 last papers, sound very few only right... But there are a lot of things we need to study and understand.. It has not only covered the text books or lecture notes.. We got to study and know a lot of issues, no matter is internal or external factors... That's what others said 'Life is challenging'?? =p

Yesterday have been chatting with my secondary school buddy... He is now at Manchester, UK for his study and he knew my plan to Liverpool already.. He told me that Manchester got a lot of nice restaurant, nice food to eat and the price is quite ok!!! (I'm not sure how ok that he meant, hopefully it's affordable for us as a student.. =p) Not really worry of that, because he has promised me that he is going to treat me when I am there!!! kakaka... Don't break your promise ya...!! hahaa... and also, some nice places to go... BE THE GUIDE OF MY TOUR ya!!! =p (Hopefully you wouldn't leave for Malaysia so early lor, as you told me that you'll be back to Malaysia in August...)

And few days ago, was explored to LJMU web pages to know more about the environment, the life, the facilities of the university.. It is just so NICE!!! OMG!! I'm just keep on thinking about how my life would be in LJMU!!! It is just too bad as I haven't pass my exam yet!!! =/

Hahaa... I'm just so excited everytime I think of going to UK soon!!! Can't wait to go lar... Especially when thinking of can meet with my buddies there!!! hahahaa... But before that, I got to study hard to clear all these 3 papers in order to join the LJMU programme!!!


Orange, don't get too excited ar!!! Got to put effort on study first right now in order to strive to the dream!!! =D

Gambatte Kudasai!!! Fight for your dream!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby...
U must try ur best.. dun be stress.. make it confident.. doing with smart add some hardworking then ur final exam will have perfection for ur result...
i will always support u.. so add my sweet heart i think u will achieve ur dreaming flight...
so that, from nw u must Gambatte o... dun be give up.. ur family will support u too... believe urself yup..i can make it well..do my best...
ok la.. i go to yamcha nw lo.. good9.. muackss... gambatte... i love u forever and miss u