Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Day =)

It's not a good week for me.

I suffered from sick.

I suffered from felling down twice.

Luckily, I'd almost recovered from these.


But, my work isn't gone smoothly recently.

It's so frustrated.

I was really unhappy with it.

I hope it can be ended as I wish.


I'm happy now. =)

After hanging out with my gang.

Went to Shabu Shabu just now with my gang.

The food are all so sux! Won't be going again!

But we have fun to have dinner together! =)

My gang today make me feel happier from my work.

Though some of them dunno my problems.

Thanks so much to them! and I Love them! =)


Of course, a friend of mine from Penang and especially her bf.

Thanks for cheer me up! =)


Also, a secondary BEST Friend!

Thanks for the advices! =)

Last but not least, thanks NeyNey for being with my side all the while and support me! =)

I'm so lucky to have all of you here!


I Love You, Buddies!!!

Friendship Forever and Ever!!!

=)

No comments: