Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No topic

It has been quite a long time I have never updated my blog... Hehee...

Now is the 2nd week of my holidays..which also means the last week of my holidays... This coming Sunday I have to go out KL again..sob sob...=(

I got to leave my family and also my NeyNey again...haizz...
We got to meet only 2 times.. Sorry for can't accompany You... And I also understand that You have to work.. But, it's okay.. Never mind... Left only half year... We might be come back to each other again.. Hehee... We must gambatte oo!!! Dun worry me.. I'll take very good care of myself... You too oo!!!

Before this holidays.. My plan was going to S'pore... But this plan spoilt lastly.. Cause of my sis is not free to bring me out.. Plus, I realised that my loan is not really enough to cover all my final sem expenses if I go S'pore.. I dun want to ask my dad to pay me all my expenses.. I feel so hard if I ask him to bank in to me.. He is old already.. While my elder sis is still...... haizz...

I'm so envy that others' siblings can always gather together and yamcha and chitchat happily.. How come my siblings are different??? Others' sisters always bring them for travelling or buy them gifts.. Why isn't my sisters?? Always saying that she is busying for working and this and that... Has never called me or concern me since I study in college.. Even when she is signing in MSN also never say 'hi'... Haizz.. Sad and disappointed to have such sister...

Nothing to do at home during this holidays... Only watch the TVB drama which I had downloaded during exam periods..and online sometimes..But was lazy to update my blog...hahaha... Dun worry la Ney.. I do miss you la.. haha... But you have never visit to my blog for long time also right??? ahahahaa...

By the way.. I hope that you dun blame me that I can't go to find you.. The main reason is that I got no transport..should say..nobody can fetch me to Lumut Jetty..and you also know my family la.. I'm so sorry about that... And also... I'm really thankyou very much for always understand and accomodate me... Thank you very much.. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, u can write quite a good english article! I think your english is better than me, must keep it up! :)

I had one time thinking about the relationship among siblings in our family, like what you feeling now, we are damn not so close. But now I feel more relief after put yourself on one's shoes. Maybe you can't imagine how busy the life is and you will think that "busy" is just a rubbish excuse, what is more important than parents, sisters, family? As growing older, maybe we can get to know more people but our best friends or people you can really trust to is getting lesser and lesser. When I was in this situation, I think of my family, parents, sisters. I'm trying to look for comfort from family when I was one time lonely, stressful. However, we got not that kind of culture since young to talk together among family for any topic under the sun. We might only discuss some very basic topics like what did you eat yesterday? Where is that place? How's the weather in Sitiawan recently? .... etc. We never talk in depth. We also tend to keep our secret on our own and never speak out. I can't blame that our parents do not cultivate us on this but I rather think it positively.

We are being busy all the time, no time to chit chat even for a few minutes. The main reason is that we are trying to use the time to generate more money to accommodate or survive in real world in practice. Maybe we can working like normal people, doing a standard job, getting standard pay, having free day during weekends, etc. However, it is not the life some people want in life, they might want to look for more. In order to do this, they have to pay more hard work and effort to achieve the level that they desired. For example, if a normal worker in a company want to open a shop suddenly, he/she must need to learn many many new knowledge before start doing it. It is an entire new piece of life he/she will get into. He/she will get busy and no time to do things that he/she used to do before, like do shopping, gathering, talking with family, accompany parents...etc.

Why he/she wants to try a new things when knowing he/she will lose a lot of time doing the things he/she like or used to do before? It's not only to satisfy his/her own desire to achieve something higher in life, but also for the good of people around him/her. In this real world, nobody is going to live comfortable without sufficient money. We are not from rich and wealthy family. In order to achieve or live better life, someone or more have to give up something like the time to talk with family.

I'm not trying to seek for your understand that our "busy" as an good reason for not contact frequently with u all. But I think today is a good start to understand each other better! I might not have time to talk to u on msn but I will definitely leave comments in ur blogs once I have time especially we both won't have common free time always.

So, keep it up and be cheerful always! :D