Monday, August 4, 2008

Relax =)

Hooray!!!!~~~~

Finish my tax assignment finally... huh....
This assignment had really grabbed us a lot of times... Few days ago, all of my group members gathered together to discuss and do on it for almost 12 hours... It means half day!!!!! Sounds we're so pity right...?? But, that's the truth as we are all blurring in taxation!!! Definitely make us slow down our works!!! Today, we finished it already... Hahaa... But, tiring lo..... =(

Even though this tax assignment had already killed us, I found that it's interesting and happy when spent the time to do it with my group members...
During previous assignments, they din put effort on it(as I saw)... But this time, they are much more serious already!!! *happy =)

They did their parts and keep on searching for the related informations... I saw their hardworking and efforts in this assignment!!!!! That's the group members I like!!! *wink ;)
But I was thinking... Is that the more difficult the assignment is, the more effort they put in?? hahaa.. Not to think so much la right now... I just hope that they will keep on this spirit until the next sem as well!!! heheee...

Ok Ok... Come back, come back Orange... You still got an oral to go in next week... Don't try to relax yourself so much!!! I hate to be asking question by lecturer, tutor or whatever situation in which I need to answer question in front of public!!!! As my english language is not good at all...I'm even worried about it!!! I'm even even nervous about it!!! I'm even even even scared of it!!! T_T

Anyway... I'll get myself relax for today and starting to study MCSP on tomorrow...(Hopefully I can make it...=p)

Orange....Gambatte Kudasai!!!!!


No comments: