Saturday, August 16, 2008

Please Don't Treat Us Like A Ball !!!

If you wanted others to treat you better
Then you should take the initiative to treat others better

If you have already got your own decision in your heart
Then please don't propose the suggestion to others

Yesterday
This matter has, again, arose
The matter was arising cause of your very initial action took against to

Now
Please don't, again make a decision, which in your mind, is reasonable
But, has never think of others'
I had already told you clearly about my mind
I would never follow your decision

We are not your anything
Please don't treat us like a BALL
The reason is the same as you said
"Looking for their helps only if you got problem"
It is the same as
When you need us, we have to be available for you to play
When you don't need us, we are nothing to you and throw us away

Since you said
"Why don't we proposed this matter to the others since we got different decision"
I knew that you wish to be worked together with them
If so, what's for you asked me?
Is it if I say okay then you'll go on your decision without asking them?
But, why don't you ask them directly as well instead of asking me first?

You said
"If you didn't ask them, you'll feel like you're the MAJOR SHAREHOLDER"
I was wondering
I was so wondering how come you would feel so?
I thought you are always behave like that and that's not a big deal?

1 year ago
You are the First one to grab those are UTILIZABLE to you
You are the One throw them away first

1 year after
You are the One feel 'guilty' to them
You are the One wanna get them back?
Sounds so funny

Actually
The reason I don't want to be worked together with them
Is because of I know too much about their behavior
I know that I might be BULLY by them
You and her, she and she, while I'm alone
Who is going to help me?

You all are of the same type of persons
So you all got the same topics
But, I am clearly know that I'm none of yours
I feel not happy to be with you all

1 matter you had again arised
He is not gentleman
Yup, I know
But I think he is better than what you had did towards me!
"Proposed one thing, Did another thing"!
I don't even wanna mention about this again
Yet, you raised it
Have you ever think that's might be your Fault?

Today
Something has been happened
It seems you still not notice about your problem

Ya
I knew that you gals are always having meals together
And you feel like if you still don't want to join them as a group
Feel like so funny and very weird

Okay
If so, I'm always joining the other gang of friend for meals also
Then, is it meant I have to join them for group assignment as well?
Honestly, I'm wishing so much if I could
I feel comfort to be with them
I feel I am who I am when joining them
But, I can't do anything


I am not trying to say how terrible you are
But at least, I wanted to let you know how I'm feeling(even though you dunno I got this blog)
Just try to consider of others' thinking and feeling


PLEASE DON'T EVER TREAT US LIKE A BALL!!!

1 comment:

冬冬 said...

chern..are you ok??
why guys always like tat...
what is Love? i really dun know le..
now i also scare to have bf..really scare to feel sad..why all my fren, even me also have a bad news in Love...chern..gambatte yeah..