Thursday, May 20, 2010

I've succeed! =D

Yeah! I got a good news here!

But it's not that i'm going to married lor!! loLzz xD

I got a new job already! Hurray~ don't need to stress from seeking of job! xD

Yesterday went to Shah Alam interview. Everything going very smoothly. The Boss take me in straight away throughout the interview! That's what I'm so surprising! Some more the company give me the offer letter after the interview too! haha...

Of course the benefits provided is not so good as compare to my previous company. some more have to work till Saturday. But I believe this is the kind of job I would like. At least, there are paper work to do. Not like doing sales, no sales no work. Got sales also boring. Only the benefits and the pay attractive. But, there is nothing else inside! hahaa... Besides, I believe also I can learn a lot in the new company! Hehee... and this new job going to start on 1st June 2010! Good Luck oo!

I'm here specially thanks to NeyNey for bringing me and accompanying me all the way to the company! Thanks alot and muacks! =D
And also thanks to Ney's brother for driving us to the company from Klang to Shah Alam. Hehee.. Thank you ya!!! =)

4 comments:

Moon said...

Congraz...what position is it? how come working so far away?

Orange said...

hehee... thanks oo..!! as a management trainee (administration).
No lar.. im not working at shah alam, but at my hometown.. coz its HQ is located at shah alam, then i just went there for interview oni.. hehe...

发牢骚!! said...

congratulation o..

Orange said...

Thanks =)