Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sad

The last day of February 2010, 28th was my Degree convocation held in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.

I was supposed very happy that day.

But there's something unexpected happened to the car and I couldn't manage to attend to my degree convocation.

To be honest here, when I saw my friends posted those degree convocation photos in facebook, I really felt very sad that I couldnt attend. It's my regret that I didn't attend.....

I was supposed to be very happy on that day, but........

Anyhow, I've just recovered myself from that feeling.....

Just to inform my dearest friends here that I didn't attend my degree convocation as I'd told you all happily that I'm going for my convocation on 28th February....

Thank you.

1 comment:

stenivy said...

Time will heal the wounds...
Take care..